Having said that I must admit the polish still look glossy and new after 12 days, however I can see the side of the nails had some slight chipping of the polish revealing my real polish-less nails underneath, but the wear, to be honest are very minimal unless you examine the nails very thoroughly!
I opted for another French manicure design. Initially I wanted to have it painted in one opaque colour, but since I have a wedding to attend in just over one week time and I don't fancy returning to redo my nails again, I decided French manicure can camouflage my new growth a teeny bit better. I probably do one more shellac nail polish in one month time with a completely new design/colour before reintroducing my DIY manicure at home again as it can be quite costly in the long run.
Here is a photo for my new shellac nail polish done today:
Cost was same as last time (£25). Although the manicurist seem to have applied more coat to my nails this time round compared to last time. This manicurist seem to do a better job in term of drawing the white tip I.e the colour look more even compare to the previous time.
Let see if I can wait for another 14 days + Before redoing my nails again!
Please share your experience(s) as well.
Mary xxx




No comments:
Post a Comment